Τρίτη 7 Αυγούστου 2012


 e Only With You f

(verse 1)

I wake up,
I hear your voice,
And I laugh so hard,
That no one can stop me now.

(verse 2)

Cause when I hear you,
I feel like I’m flying,
With your hand on,
A diamond sky.

(verse 3)

My friends are laughing,
Cause I act like a little girl,
And you are trying,
To make me feel like this again,
But now you can’’t stop me now,
No now, can’’t stop me now.

(verse 4)

Cause when I hear you,
I feel like I am flying,
On a diamond sky,
Cause when I hold you,
I feel that I love you,
When I am with you,
Oh oh oh yeah,
When I am with youuuu…
Oh oh with you…

(verse 5)

Now all I want,
Is here, I make one a wish,
And I pray for me and you,
And our relationship,
Because I am with you,
Ohhhhhhhh I am with you,
When I am with you…
I can do anything,
Only with you.

© ΚΑΛΠΟΔΗΜΟΥ ΘΕΟΔΩΡΑ
7/8/2012 8:11 μμ

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου